How Do Pawn Loans Work?
We’ve been in the business for over 100 years, so we know what it takes to be the best around. Pawn loans are the fastest way to walk away with cash in your pocket without any credit check or employment verification. We put our expertise to work for you to get you the most cash possible.
Many customers think that “pawning” an item is the same as “selling” it. In fact, when someone pawns an item of value, they use the item as collateral to obtain a loan. Pawn loans can never affect your credit, even if you don’t pay the loan back.
Here’s how it works:
- Bring in an item of value along with a valid ID.
- We will work with you to determine a loan amount for the item.
- Once you sign the contract, we’ll loan you the money and provide you a loan ticket detailing the terms of your loan. We will safely store your item in our vault until you return to pick it up.
- Return anytime within the loan term to repay the loan amount with interest and pick up your item.
- If you choose not to pay the loan by the end of the term, you may either extend the loan, or simply leave your item with us. In any case, your credit remains unaffected.
- If you decide to forfeit your item, we will keep your item for a short grace period as required by law. After the grace period, we sell your item to recover the money we originally loaned.